Il blog del Liceo Linguistico Courmayeur

Il blog del Liceo Linguistico Courmayeur
Una storia unica!

venerdì 6 maggio 2011

Fwd: foto x blog con presentazionee



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: matteoevalerie ferrara <matteotiamo@live.it>
Date: 2011/5/3
Subject: foto x blog con presentazionee
To: rosiecc54@gmail.com




Valérie Revel

Hi! My name is Valérie Revel, I'm seventeen years old, I live in Pré Saint Didier in Aosta Valley.
 In my family there are four of us my dad my sister my mum and me. My sister Stéphanie , is fifteen years old.
In my free time I go out with my friends, and every saturday afternoon I go to the Parrish yoult club, sometimes I go to a cinema or to a disco. I don't like staying 
alone at home. I'm a sociable person. I do karate two days a week and ice -skating three days a week. My hobbies are linstening to music, and chatting on the internet. For four days a week I spend my time with my boyfriend Matteo, who lives in San Giuseppe Jato. I usually go to my familys restaurent to speak English.





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento