Il blog del Liceo Linguistico Courmayeur

Il blog del Liceo Linguistico Courmayeur
Una storia unica!

mercoledì 26 maggio 2010

presentazione pierre

Pierre Lucianaz

My name is Pierre. I'm 15, and I was born in Aosta, but I live in Sarre.

I have a brown eyes and brown hair, I'm medium height and I have an athletic build.

In my family there is my mother Graziella, my father Adolfo, and my sister

Charlotte.

Graziella is 52 years old she is a housewife.

Adolfo is 55 years old and he's an employee in an office.

My sister is 19 years old and she's a student. She is studying at Turin university.

My favourites subjects are English and French, but I hate geography and Maths.

I love the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

In my spare time I go skating and I play football.

Love skiing.

After leaving school I want to become a ski champion and a photographer.



Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento